OUR 100% BLUE AGAVE TEQUILA
IS HANDMADE & ESTATE BOTTLED
- "The Bentley of Reposado tequila and, in my mind, the new benchmark."F. Paul PacultSpirit Journal Newsletter
- "The sole brand with the perfect score of Classic...96-100 points across the board. The most consistent brand from starting gate to finish line."Wine EnthusiastApril 2008
- "The recently released Elegante is a fitting jewel in the crown for the Partida line of ultra premium tequilas."Anthony Dias BlueRobb Report
- "Partida Tequilas are simply the finest line of tequilas money can buy... The bar has been raised to lofty heights"F. Paul PacultSpirit Journal Newsletter
- "The first tequila to bear the extra añejo designation on its label, Elegante is a dramatic example of what can be achieved when patience and expertise melds with unbridled passion….Be fully prepared to be wowed."Robert Plotkin, 2012
Partida’s Blanco boasts a soft floral aroma blended perfectly with hints of citrus, fresh herbs and tropical fruit. This crisp-tasting premium tequila lingers on your palate, leaving it feeling clean and fresh. Our high-quality Blanco is an original and nothing short of remarkable.
“The Number 1 Blanco Tequila”
- Wine Enthusiast, 2014
Partida’s Reposado is rich and smooth with a touch of sweet. Hints of vanilla, hazelnut, and almond make up the Reposado’s heavenly finish.
“The Partida Tequilas are simply the finest line of tequilas that money can buy”
- F. Paul Pacult
The Spirit Journal
Partida’s Añejo is aged in one-pass Jack Daniel’s American Oak barrels. This advanced aging reveals an intense flavor that you won’t believe until you taste it yourself! Its fruity aroma of cherry, almond, and dried fruit will pique your interest. The flavor hints of banana, chocolate and sweet pear.
“Our Anejo is a tequila that is to be savored slowly. It doesn’t get much better than this.”
- Gary Shansby, Partida Founder & Chairman
Partida’s Elegante offers complex aromas of cedar, chocolate, cinnamon and toffee. After 40 months in barrel, the hue reveals a deep, rich amber color with a considerably intense concentration of aroma and flavor. It is the perfect balance between seduction and sophistication.
“Number 1 Tequila”
- Wine Enthusiast, 2013